Phimpact Investments commits to follow responsible and transparent procedures for its operations.
– Incorporating Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
– Take ESG issues into account within investment policies.
– Supporting the development of ESG-related reporting tools, metrics, and analyses.
Being active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
– File shareholder resolutions consistent with long-term ESG considerations.
– Ask investment managers to undertake and report on ESG-related engagements.
Seeking appropriate disclosure on ESG issues from entities in which we invest.- Integrate ESG issues in annual financial reports.
Phimpact also agrees to support the Impact Investing Community
Promoting the acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
Align investment mandates, monitoring procedures, performance indicators with the impact investment industry standards.
Support the development of tools for benchmarking ESG integration.
Working together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing socially responsible investment guidelines.
Support networks and information platforms to share tools, resources, and information regarding ESG issues.
Reporting to the PRI (Principals for Responsible Investments) on our activities and progress towards the implementation of their impact investing framework.